Saturday, March 20, 2010

I have a sister. I have a blog. So I like my blog. I like my blog so much! I am in kindergarten. I am six years old. This is my first blog in the whole wide world that I ever had. So I really want to have it so I will have it forever. This is the first blog that I ever wanted. It is so fun! I can't believe my mommy and daddy let me have this blog. They are the best! I had fun typing this but now it is my bedtime. I will try hard to be good tomorrow and the next day and the next day so I can keep blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Josephine,

    I just sat here watching you type your first blog post, and I am so proud of you! You took twenty minutes to think it up and type it all but you only needed help a few times and you did a great job! I can't believe my little baby is now a six year old girl with her very own blog ... but I am so very impressed with you tonight, my girl. I love you.

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of my big girl. I can't believe that you are a blogger! I just wanted to tell you how good you did typing out your first post on your blog. I love you so much,

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Sweetie. Love Aunt Jessica

    ReplyDelete